This is one of the first and foremost question that the interviewer ask. Here we are mentioning some of the key points that you used to keep ready for answering this question.
About self introduction
1. Start your introduction with Hi/Hello/Good morning/.
2. Tell your Name.
3. Tell about your higher educational qualication first and and say about schooling.
4. Tell about your Key Skills and expertise in the relevant Technology/domain.
5. Explain about your strength in a line .
6. Explain about your weakness, In such a way that, it should reflect as positive.
7. Explain about your achievements,Awards, Presentations and accomplishments.
8. Explain about your interest and passion.
9. When explanining about your project to the maximum extend using business or technical terms.
10. Explain the reason why you applied for this job and how you fit for this position.
Other things you need to keep in mind are
1. Making the right amount of eye contact in an interview.
2. Never look down at your shoes or focusing on the table.
3. Make eye contact but avoid a sudden change in eye contact.
4. If your eyes in an interview are fidgety or continuously shifting back and forth, this can mean you are trying to conjure up an answer.
5. While waiting, don’t hunch your shoulders or tuck your chin into your chest.
6. When you are going to be shaking with your right hand, so prepare by arranging your belongings on your left side.
7. At the interview desk put your other belongings on the floor beside you.
8. Avoid leaning forward, which makes you appear closed off.
9. At the end of the interview, gather your belongings calmly, rise smoothly, smile and nod your head.
10. Shake hands with the hiring manager and the person who brought you to the interview space.
Good morning Sir,
I am Rajeshwari from Bangalore.
To tell about my Educational Qualification, I done my Bachelor of Engineering from Bangalore University.
I did my schooling and +2 From Bharathi Hight School
My strength are patience.
My weakness is i cant reject any one who is asking for any help
My role-model is my father.
About my self I am fearless person. Always I am trying to learn new things and I used to write technology blogs on latest trends.
I don’t like to waste the time.
That’s all about me.
Thanks for giving this wonderful opportunity.
1. How to communicate between modules of your application using core AngularJS functionality.
By assigning models on $rootScope
Directly between controllers, using $parent, $$childHead, $$nextSibling, etc.
Directly between controllers, using ControllerAs, or other forms of inheritance
2. Brief on AngularJS?
This framework is developed on MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern.
It provides full featured SPA (Single Page Application) framework.
It supports Dependency Injection.
It supports two-way data binding.
It provides routing features.
Testing was designed right from the beginning; so you can build robust tests.
For DOM manipulation, jqLite is built-in; which is kind of like the Mini-Me of jQuery.
Separation of the client side of an Application from the Server side.
3. Give some built-in directives of AngularJS
4. Explain the steps to unit test an AngularJS filter?
Inject the module that contains the filter.
Provide mocks that the filter relies on.
Get an instance of the filter using $filter(‘yourFilterName’).
Assert your expectations.
3. Explain === operator?
=== is called as strict equality operator which returns true when the two operands are having the same value without any type conversion.
Content will be replaced everywhere
Cannot use like “appending to innerHTML”
When you use +=like “innerHTML = innerHTML + ‘html’” still the old content is replaced by html
The entire innerHTML content is re-parsed and build into elements, therefore its much slower
The innerHTML does not provide validation and therefore we can potentially insert valid and broken HTML in the document and break it
pop() method is similar as the shift() method but the difference is that the Shift method works at the start of the array.
pop() method take the last element off of the given array and returns it. The array on which is called is then altered.
The pop method removes the last element from an array and returns that value to the caller. pop is intentionally generic; this method can be called or applied to objects resembling arrays.
7. built-in method that sorts the elements of an array?
sort() method sorts the elements of an array. The sort method sorts the Array object in place; no new Array object is created during execution.
8. What is callback?
1. Explain error-first callback?
Answer : Error-first callbacks are used to pass errors and data. The first argument is always an error object that the programmer has to check if something went wrong. Additional arguments are used to pass data.
2. Explain how can you avoid callback hells?
Answer : modularization: break callbacks into independent functions
use a control flow library, like async
use generators with Promises
3. Explain Promises?
Answer : Promises are a concurrency primitive, first described in the 80s. Now they are part of most modern programming languages to make your life easier. Promises can help you better handle async operations.
4. How can you listen on port 80 with Node?
Answer :Run the application on any port above 1024, and then put a reverse proxy like nginx in front of it.
5. What are the tools can be used to assure consistent style?
6. Explain the difference between operational and programmer errors?
Answer : Operation errors are not bugs, but problems with the system, like request timeout or hardware failure.
On the other hand programmer errors are actual bugs.
7. What is a stub?
Answer : Stubs are functions/programs that simulate the behaviours of components/modules. Stubs provide canned answers to function calls made during test cases. Also, you can assert on with what these stubs were called.
8. What is a test pyramid?
Answer : A test pyramid describes that when writings test cases there should be a lot more low-level unit tests than high level end-to-end tests.
9. What is node.js?
Answer : Node.js is a Server side scripting which is used to build scalable programs. Its multiple advantages over other server side languages, the prominent being non-blocking I/O.
10. What tools can be used to assure consistent style?
1. Difference between tAggregaterow and tAggregatesortedrow.
Answer : tAggregateRow, receives a flow and aggregates it based on one or more columns. For each output line, are provided the aggregation key and the relevant result of set operations (min, max, sum).
tAggregateSortedRow receives a sorted flow and aggregates it based on one or more columns. For each output line, are provided the aggregation key and the relevant result of set operations (min, max, sum).
tAggregateSortedRow works on Sorted rows only. But tAggregateRow performs same operation without sorting rows.
tAggregateRow does not sort the result, but tAggregateSortedRow works on sorted flow that is why it produces result in sorted order.
tAggregateRow is not dependent on input row count, means we can use tAggregateRow component without knowing input row count whereas tAggregateSortedRow requires input row count in prior.
2. What is Talend data generator routine?
Answer : Talend data generator routine is a function which allow us to create group of set data. They are based on the entry of first name, address,town, etc.
3. What are the steps to replace an element in a string?
Answer : Replace one element with another in a string by using Change routine along with tJava components.
4. In talend what is the fixed pattern of date?
Answer : Default the date pattern is dd-MM-yyyy.
5. Differentiate between ETL and ELT.
Answer : ETL stands for Extract, Transform and Load which is a process that involves gaining data from exterior source, converting it to get fit into operational requirement, then load it into the end target database.
ELT stands for Extract, Load and Transform which is the process in which data is get, then loaded into the staging table in the database and then data is converted according to the need.Read this incisive blog to clearly understand the process ofETL now.
6. Talend Characteristics
Distinguishing feature => First Data integration software as a service.
Deployment =>Business modeling, graphical development.
ETL functionality => Makes ETL mapping faster and simpler for diverse data sources.
7. What is Default join for tMap.
Answer : Joining data using tMap
tMap is more powerful in terms of FUNCTIONALITY.
1. tMap can have many outputs links.
2. With tMap we can use the expression on the columns while providing the joining condition.
3. In tMap we have option to store the intermediate data in the disc.
4. In tMap, we can enable the option to reload the look-up for every record.
5. tMap supports more types of join model, includes unique join, first join and all join.
6. tMap allows you to link multiple look-up flows into it, and supports to load multiple look-up flows parallel.
7. tMap supports ‘die on error’ option.
8. For sorting data which component we generally use?
Answer : We can use tExternalSortRow and tSortRow.
9. What is MDM in talend ?
Answer : It is a management by which an organization makes and manage a single, consistent and correct view of key enterprise data.
10. Write the advantages of talend ?
1. What is the difference between the keywords struct and class in C++?
Answer : By default the members of struct are public and by default the members of the class are private.
2. Explain Call by address and Call by reference
Answer : Call by address: We send address of the actual parameters instead of values. We choose this if we do want the actual parameters to be modified with formal parameters.
Call by reference: The actual parameters are received with the C++ new reference variables as formal parameters. We choose this if we do want the actual parameters to be modified with formal parameters.
3. How can we refer to the global variable if the local and the global variable names are same?
Answer : We can apply scope resolution operator (::) to the for the scope of global variable.
4. What are valid operations on pointers?
Answer : The only two permitted operations on pointers are
Comparision and Addition/Substraction
5. Which function is used to move the stream pointer for the purpose of writing data from stream?
Answer : seekp()
6. Can we create and empty class? If so what would be the size of such object.
Answer : We can create an empty class and the object size will be 1.
7. Define polymorphism?
Answer : Polymorphism means one name, multiple forms. It allows us to have more than one function with the same name in a program.It allows us to have overloading of operators so that an operation can exhibit different behaviours in different instances
8. What is iterator class?
Answer : Iterator class provides an access to the class which are inside the containers(it holds a group of objects in an organized way).
The containers include the data structure, class and abstract data type.
9. What are the types of declarations in C++?
Answer : There are so many types of declaration in C++ are :
10. What is scope resolution operator?
Answer : The Scope resolution operator(::) can be used to define the member functions of a program outside the boundary of a class and not within the class specifier.