13. Two similar “destroy” events are fired when a scope is terminated, So what are they used for?
1. An AngularJS event , “$destroy”
2. jqLite / jQuery event “$destroy”.
14. Whether AngularJS is extensible or not ?
Yes. In AngularJS we can create custom directive to extend AngularJS existing functionalities. Custom directives are used in AngularJS to extend the functionality of HTML. Custom directives are defined using “directive” function. A custom directive simply replaces the element for which it is activated.
15. How do you reset a “$timeout”?
var customTimeout = $timeout(function ()
// arbitrary code
16. Explain $scope in AngularJS?